We went to lunch and I was randomly taking pictures. What can I say? Haha.
Monday, May 2, 2011
I seriously don't remember what I was doing when I took this. All I know is that it's kind of cool so I'm putting it up. :)
Tuesday, May 3, 2011
Pretty self explanatory, haha. I got on my stomach and took a picture of grass!
Wednesday, May 4, 2011
This wagonnn! I used to have one just like it when I was a kid, and I saw it when I was out! Good ole' days. :')
Thursday, May 5, 2011
So I was a very bad girl and this was the only picture I took. Sorry that it sucks. :(
Friday, May 6, 2011
I MADE BROWNIES! :) Delishhh! They were really good. And now I want some.
Saturday, May 7, 2011
I took a picture of my jeansss! Macro<3
No comments:
Post a Comment