Monday, May 23, 2011

Week Four - 4/24 - 4/30

Sunday, April 24, 2011 -



These products are amazing life savers and I don't know what I would do if I did not have them in my posession. That Nature's Miracle bottle is AMAZING. My dog ate colored fondant and was throwing up colors all over the place and it took the stain and everything right out of the carpet. It's AMAZING. It works on human and animal things, plus if you spill something. It works on blood, anything. It is a LIFESAVER.


Monday, April 25, 2011 -



Had to use the ferry. Guess the no cutting in line skill I learned in Kindergarten applies. ;)


Tuesday, April 26, 2011 -



I hate slow speed limits. I especially hate when you come to a complete stop in one. Blah. TRAFFIC SUCKS.


Wednesday, April 27, 2011 -



My sweet tooth was acting up and I made chocolate icing - this stuff is HEAVEN. I will probably give the recipe in my normal blog whenever I get around to it. It's AMAZING.


Thursday, April 28, 2011 -



I was leaving for work and snapped this picture. Moon, a planet&daybreak. :) I was attempting to get a good picture, but failed, however this was the only picture I took that day. :(


Friday, April 29, 2011 -



The pattern on my shirt. :) That week I was really lazy on pictures, so that's all I took, haha.


Saturday, April 30, 2011 -



Picture from the beach. :) No swimming sign next to the jetties.

No comments:

Post a Comment