Sunday, June 12, 2011

Week Six - 5/8 - 5/14

Sunday, May 8, 2011



Candles at church! :) My camera wasn't liking the lighting plus I zoomed in so it's not that good. :/


Monday, May 9, 2011



Another picture of how dry the ground is! I just want some rain. :(


Tuesday, May 10, 2011



Pretty clouds! Unfortunantly they held no rain. :((


Wednesday, May 11, 2011



I went on a walk and I passed a house where these flowers were! They were SO gorgeous and I just had to take a picture!


Thursday, May 12, 2011



Guess what I got my boy? His first pair of boots<3 Yeah, budddy! He loves them!


Friday, May 13, 2011



COOKIES! They were freaking good.


Saturday, May 14, 2011



Went for a snack at this place by the water. :) Took a pic of the wood grain!

No comments:

Post a Comment