So I had to go into downtown to pick up a friend. I wasn't driving and I was just taking random pictures. So yes. This is the nearest big city to where I live, on a cloudy day. :)
Monday, April 18, 2011 -
So this was at my little sister's second district qualifier track meet. I take SO many random pictures, and I liked the perspective of this one, despite the guy's foot. ;)
Tuesday, April 19, 2011 -
So I'm re-reading a book I haven't read in like, 5 years. It's funny how different a book is when you read it so far after. Like, things you didn't understand before. And you can kind of get a deeper perspective of the characters.
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 -
My sister's medal! I'm so proud<3
Thursday, April 21, 2011 -
This is how cracked and dry the ground is. We haven't had a drop of rain since January. It's SO bad. I can't remember it ever being this dry. And April is usually when all of our thunderstorms come through, and it's usually the most rainy month of the year. The fires are getting closer and closer to me and it's getting pretty scary!
Friday, April 22, 2011 -
So this is the first thing that I bought for myself in FOREVER. They were like, $1.99 each at Walgreen's, so I got a bunch. I painted my nails right when I got home! Haha. And for being so cheap, the ones I've worn so far have been REALLY good! I love the color, and they're staying on, too!
Saturday, April 23, 2011 -
So we went to the beach for the sunrise, and attempted to go fising, but the waves were rough, it was too windy to cast, and the seaweed was annoying. April is SO bad when it comes to seaweed! I thought it was funny how on the left, it's the orange, new seaweed. In the middle, the red stuff that's been there a while, and then on the right, the black that's all dead and has been there for a long time. But actually, seaweed is crucial for the dunes, which helps protect against flooding in hurricanes. So I'm not complaining!
No comments:
Post a Comment