So Levi and I made this pizza foldy thing for dinner, and he spread a bit of sauce for the first layer, and it looked awesome so I took a picture! :) It was DELICIOUS. For real.
Monday, April 11, 2011 -
So after work, before I went to pick up the boys, I stopped at McDonald's to get a drink. I don't know why, but I just took this picture out the window. I liked the way the trees were!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 -
This is way back behind my house. I just loved this picture! I don't know if you can tell, but the cresent moon is really tiny at the top! I thought the colors were cool.
Wedesday, April 13, 2011 -
This one is really self explanitory. I was bored and trying to think of things to take pictures of, so I was playing with my scrabble board. :)
Thursday, April 14, 2011 -

Long story short, the horses were out. :) I cropped and darkened this picture a bit, because things were so washed out. I loooove horses!
Friday, April 15, 2011 -
I hate my computer. It just randomly turns off ALL the time! It's beyond annoying. I totally just want to throw it against a wall or something. It's an ancient laptop and I hate it. I wish I could get a new one!
Saturday, April 16, 2011 -
The grass was REALLY green in this one spot. I'm actually surprised the grass is still green, being in a drought and all.
No comments:
Post a Comment